This weeks challenge, #scrapbooktechniques202303, is live and is all about creating a memory journal page.
How do you participate in our weekly scrapbook challenge?
- Creative 15:
- Clear Stamp Organization is starting!!
- Start to gather your stamps and think about how you use them.
- This will help you decide what is the best stamp organizational method for YOU!
- Download and use our Free Scrapbooking Page Planner to plan your card
- Focal Points:
- Use one small photo on your memory journal layout (2×3 or wallet size)
- Use as many cardstock and patterned papers as you like, but add a piece of Vellum
- This Challenge #scrapbooktechniques202303
- Techniques: Video available
- Use some type of stitching (hand or machine) to your layout to create texture
- Make a black and white layout
- Note: Your image may be in color or black and white
- Add some texture using a stencil
- Coloring Tools:
- Add Liquid Glass to an embellishment to give it an epoxy type finish
- Glossy Accents or crackle will also work
- Use photo corners on your layout
- How to enter the drawing for a Free Stamp of the Month:
- Upload your finished project using hashtag #scrapbooktechniques202303 to either Facebook or Instagram or send to me and I will post in our Scrapbook Techniques Page
- Deadline to enter:
- Your challenge entry must be uploaded with the hashtag #scrapbooktechniques202302 by 04/30/2023
Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter to be notified of all new challenges and technique videos.