I am so excited for this month’s Memory Journal class. Now that we have introduced the concept of Memory Journaling, how do we apply those concepts to get our memories documented?
This month’s class will focus on how to create simple but beautiful layouts using supplies you most likely already have. We will discuss how to take your favorite supplies and convert their use from traditional 12×12 scrapbook layouts to your chosen memory journal format. We will go through some of my favorite recipes to make creating your pages easy so you can spend the time on documenting the memory.
If you need a quick refresher from our March Class, click HERE for our class summary.
Here is what you should have ready for class:
- Your Memory Journal – My journal is around a 6×8 size.
- 12×12 or smaller scrapbook paper to match your memory journal theme
- Your favorite embellishments – Some of my favorites are:
- Alphabet stickers
- Border strips, ribbon, washi tape
- Die Cuts
- Stickers (especially small phrase stickers)
- Enamel dots, sequins or bling
- Stamps, ink pads and stamp blocks
- Pocket cards (both decorative and journaling)
- Lined journaling paper
- Your notebook of memories (this is where you jotted down what you wanted to remember)
- Photos or memorabilia (if applicable)
- Journaling pen
- Scissors or paper trimmer
- Sticker paper
If you have registered for the class, check your email (including your junk mail folder) for the Zoom link and I’ll see you on Thursday, May 6 at 7pm Mountain time.
Be sure to check out and follow our Pinterest Board for more memory journal page ideas.
Subscribe to our newsletter to keep updated on all new organizational and scrapbooking posts.
Check out our classes for new online classes always being posted and to register for this memory journal class.