Welcome to our Free March Class dedicated to Memory Journals!
In this month’s memory journal class, we will be working on the following topics:
- Kit of the Month: Close To My Heart’s Life is a Hoot
- Organizational Tip: How to organize your coloring tools – Especially pens & watercolor pencils
- Creative 15 Tips: How to start determining what you have for coloring tools (Swatching watercolor pencils)
- Technique: Adding color with pens and watercolor pencils
- Color of the month – Wisteria
Here are a few products that I would bring to class with you to be able to try the techniques out in class, you can click on the images below to be taken to the website to purchase:
- Life Is A Hoot Paper Packet plus Stickers (X7290)
- Watercolor Pencils (Z3630)
- Cardstock and inks in coordinating colors:
- Honey Butter
- White Daisy
- Permanent black ink (Archival Z3271)
- Coordinating Scrapbooking stamps for Life’s a Hoot
- Watercolor brush
- Watercolor paper
Subscribe to our newsletter & signup for our FREE classes to keep updated on all new organizational and scrapbooking posts.
Check out our classes for new online classes always being posted.