So who else is with me? Surely I can’t be the only one who constantly searches for things while they are in plain site…. I absolutely love this fall kit, Pumpkin Spice, and thought it was the perfect colors to showcase one of my favorite crafty sayings.
I’m going to be creating a whole 6×8 mini album of my favorite sayings so please subscribe to our newsletter to see the others.
- Pumpkin Spice Paper Packet (Close To My Heart) – Limited time kit
- Crafting shapes thin cuts (Close to My Heart) – ON SALE NOW for $15.00
- Alpha Doodles (Close To My Heart) for the large cut out alpha
- Cassidy Alpha (Close To My Heart) for the small stamped alpha
- Harbour Ink Pad (Close To My Heart) – New Color for 2021-2022
- Brother Scan N Cut
- Cardstock (Close to My Heart) – Paprika, Papaya, Mink, Toffee, & White Daisy
- Journal card
- Shimmer Brush (Close To My Heart) – Clear & Toffee
- Adhesive & Dimensional Adhesive
TECHNIQUE TIP: I think Fall might be my favorite scrapbook season because of all the rich beautiful colors. This Pumpkin Spice kit by Close To My Heart is no exception. I have decided that I wanted to have some fun creating a 6×8 album of my favorite crafty (or snarky) sayings. This is one of my favorites and so true. With the 6×8 size, I am a bit limited on page space so I had to combine two different stamps sets and then I used my Brother Scan N Cut to cut out the large alpha. A few dies and this simple page was all finished. I can’t wait to make more. Don’t be afraid to mix and match alphabet stamps or stickers to achieve the look that you want and definitely tie those colors into your fall kit.
JOURNALING: Some days I amaze myself. Other days I look for my glue while I am holding it
Subscribe to our newsletter to keep updated on all new organizational and scrapbooking posts.
Check out our classes for new online classes always being posted.