We all have those days where we need just a little positive encouragement and I’m definitely no exception, so just remember that we were all “CREATED TO SHINE!”. I love concentrating on one quote per week, whether it be a snarky crafty saying or just a little positive note to brighten my day (and hopefully yours).
TITLE: Created to Shine!
- November’s Stamp of the month – Created to Shine (S2111 Close To My Heart)
- Candid Moments Scrapbooking stamp (D2065 Close To My Heart)
- Sundance Ink & Cardstock (Close To My Heart)
- Sapphire Ink & Cardstock (Close To My Heart)
- Peach Ink (Close To My Heart)
- Black ink (Close To My Heart)
- White Daisy cardstock (Close To My Heart)
- Buildable tags thin cuts (Z4106 Close To My Heart)
- White Ribbon
- Tiny staple
TECHNIQUE TIP: I wanted something bright and cheery for this little page and I am absolutely loving the color combination of Sundance and Sapphire so it creates just a hint of fall with the Peach added in. I made the little tag and I wasn’t happy with just the tag but I didn’t have any matching color ribbon so I made one. I found some simple white cross grain ribbon and stamped it with the same stamp and ink colors that I used on the bottom of the page. The colors blended perfectly and it made just one more small pop of color to this already bright and cheerful page.
Remember to always go with how you want your page to feel and if its cheery, then grab those yellows!!
JOURNALING: Created to shine!
Subscribe to our newsletter to keep updated on all new organizational and scrapbooking posts.
Check out our classes for new online classes always being posted.