I just had to share this wonderful article from Close To My Heart’s Blog entitled “5 things we love about stamping” as it shows so many of the wonderful joy of using stamps on your memory keeping or gifting projects.
Why do we love stamps?
- There are so many varieties of stamps, that you can find almost anything you might need.
- Stamps make the creative process easier and can inspire you on your project.
- Stamps can be used in so many ways that it is almost endless as to the number of combinations you can make with stamp sets.
- Stamps can really create a more handmade and artistic theme without having to know how to draw!! My favorite right here!!
- When stamps come with thin cuts, it makes the possibilities even more endless. I love being able to use my stamps as die cuts without fussy cutting (my least favorite of all things in our crafting world).
Sit back and enjoy the wonderful artwork and more details about stamping below.
We use stamping in all of our classes so if you want some new tips or want to learn, sign up today!
Check out our classes for new online classes always being posted.